Grand Isle Pasta
Offer Details:Burlington Winter Farmers' Market Offer: Grand Isle Pasta
- Both fresh and dry pasta available -- see their product list here!
- No preservatives, food coloring, eggs or salt (vegan friendly!)
- Locally sourced products from Grand Isle County organic farmers
- Custom orders available -- call 802 233 3983 to learn more
- Promotional values expires 4/21/2013
- Limit One Per Customer.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Does not include tax or gratuity.
- ALL SALES FINAL
When it comes to pasta, less is more.
That's the philosophy they live by at Grand Isle Pasta, where they're focused on keeping everything simple, authentic, and letting the flavor of their ingredients shine.
At Grand Isle Pasta, they work closely with Grand Isle County organic farmers to source their ingredients locally as often as possible. They also keep preservatives, food coloring, eggs and salt out of their products -- making them delicious, nutritious, and delightfully vegan friendly.
They make their artisan pasta in small batches using a bronze plate to create a rough textured pasta with an "Old World Feel." Their traditional multi-step drying process allows the pasta to keep its nutritional value and full flavor, tapping into the full potential of their simple ingredients.
You can find Grand Isle Pasta set up a the Burlington Winter Farmers' Market this year, and in addition to retail and wholesale orders, they welcome special request orders. They are a small, flexible business designed to accommodate your needs. You can count on personal attention and quality pasta in your experience with Grand Isle Pasta!