Three Brothers Pizza
- Pizza, calzones, wraps, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, salad and wings.
- Sourcing local ingredients from vendors such as Cabot, Monument Farms, and Shadow Cross Farms
- Family-owned and family-inspired dishes
- Promotional value ($20) expires 02/01/2014.
- Paid value ($10) expires 10/24/2019
- Valid for dine-in and pick-up only.
- Not valid for delivery.
- Limit 1 Per Customer.
- May buy 1 as gift for friend or family member.
- Limit 1 per table/visit.
- Not valid with any other offers, discounts, sales, or promotions.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
Business: Three Brothers Pizza
Three Brothers Pizza & Grill is a family-owned and run restaurant located in Colchester, VT off of exit 16. They have a wide-ranging, delicious menu inspired by all three brothers and their close friends. They also use great local Vermont products and vendors such as Cabot Cheese, Monument Farms, Shadow Cross Farms and others. There’s a big difference between “Big Chain” pizza restaurants and independent pizzerias. Come in and taste that difference!